Lots of rumors about Nylander going to the Blackhawks. Well, your ol' pal Peerless has the intel on the top ten signs that a deal is imminent...
10. He comes into the locker room with football shoulder pads, announcing, "look, I'm the city of the big shoulders."
9. He asks how "da bearss" are doing against Bridgeport
8. When asked about his favorite SNL sketch, he doesn't miss a beat... "The Super Fans"
7. He sings "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" at the second intermission
6. When Washington beats San Jose, he goes back to the clubhouse screaming, "CAPS WIN! CAPS WIN! CU...UH, CAPS WIN!"
5. He starts talking about how much he likes "sassages" with his morning breakfast
4. Someone discovers he has Cristobal Huet on speed dial on his cell phone.
3. He's seen in front of his locker reading the latest Roger Ebert movie review in the Sun Times
2. A teammate overhears him ordering ahead for a Lou Malnati's deep dish
And the number one sign Michael Nylander is about to be traded...
1. Eklund DOESN'T post about it!