Some things to note...
- Seven times, including the last day of the regular season, all three teams will be in action.
- On that last day of the season, Ottawa has a 12:30 game, as do the Caps. Boston faces Tampa Bay in a 7:30 game. Maybe that game will mean something, maybe it will not.
- All three teams have two back-to-back games left; all of them have an away/away and a home/away set of back-to-backs.
- The Caps finish up the last week with a light, two-game schedule, both games at home. Both Ottawa and Boston finish on the road, the Senators with their final two games on the road and the Bruins with their last three away from Beantown.
- Six of the Caps' last nine games are against likely playoff teams, two others against the other wild card contenders, Boston and Ottawa.
- Ottawa plays five of its last ten games against likely playoff teams, plus a game against the Caps.
- Boston plays four of its last nine games against likely playoff teams, plus a game against the Caps.
- Washington and Ottawa each have five home games remaining; the Bruins have four.